SENA 20S EVO BLUETOOTH HEADSET AND INTERCOM
• SIGN UP and get ₱100 OFF on your first purchase. Use the code MWOSF100 upon checkout. Minimum spend of ₱2,500.
• Get ₱100 OFF for purchases over ₱5,000. Use the code MWOSV100 upon checkout.
Promo runs from October 1-31, 2023
The Sena 20S EVO was redesigned with a fixed type shark fin antenna, as opposed to the flip-up antenna of the original 20S. This sleek new antenna design improves motorcycle group intercom stability and distance, while updates to the hardware allow for a more robust general performance.
The 20S EVO delivers HD-quality audio allowing riders to listen to music, GPS, and make or take calls. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ helps so wind noise doesn’t interfere with incoming or outgoing audio. Simultaneously, the innovative intercom for motorcycles allows you to talk with up to 7 other riders at distances up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away.
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have motorcycle helmet intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. Forget the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. The 20S EVO's audio features won’t interrupt each other but overlay a smooth listening experience.
Setting up and pairing your 20S EVO is simple with Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S EVO or use hands-free voice commands for complete feature control while maintaining focus on the road. The optional Remote Controls allow for even more additional ways to handle your Sena.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Dimensions (main module): 94.7mm x 48.3mm x 25.5mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speakers: driver unit 40mm x 6.5mm
- Boom microphone length: 190mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555mm
- Weight (main module): 60g (2.11 oz)
- Audio Specs:
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide-band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- FM Radio
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio-frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8~10 hours