O'NEAL SENDER FLAT MTB SHOES
Unit price/ per
The O'Neal Sender Flat MTB shoes are equipped with the ultra-slip Honey Rubber outsole. The sticky rubber compound and tread pattern provide a perfect grip. Side and top mesh ventilation cool while riding. A reinforced rubber toe cap and shoe back increase the durability of the shoes.
- Material: 45% polyester, 32% rubber, 23% polyurethane
- "Stick but don't get stuck” - all-new Honey Rubber super-grip outsole.
- Tacky rubber compound and tread pattern give the perfect balance of grip and reposition the foot while riding.
- Extra-wide Velcro® strap to give an even more secure fit plus to house the laces when fastened
- Side and front upper mesh ventilation for airflow and cooling while riding
- Padded ankle area and tongue for extra comfort
- Externally reinforced rubber toe box and back of the shoe for increased durability
- Removable and interchangeable foot-bed
We Also Recommend
DAINESE YORK LADY D-WP SHOES
FORMA ADVENTURE LOW BOOTS
FORMA ADVENTURE TOURER DRY BOOTS
FORMA LOUNGE URBAN SHOES