MUC-OFF NANO GEL CONCENTRATE (1L)
The Muc-Off Bike Cleaner Concentrate; That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill!
It’s the same award-winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just a 500ml bike cleaner concentrate will make two-liter bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5-liter concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminum, anodized metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fiber, steel, plastics, composites, decals, and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to the drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating the area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 1-liter bottle = 4 liters of Bike Cleaner
- Highly cost-effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml makes 2 liters of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fiber & anodized metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads, or rotors
*Only contents are biodegradable.
Direction for use:
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1-liter Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse the bike with fresh, clean water.
We Also Recommend
KOMINE JK-146 PROTECT HALF MESH JACKET