GIVI ALA36BPACK2 TREKKER ALASKA (36LT)
The GIVI TREKKER ALASKA is a pair of 36-liter capacity side cases that either has a natural aluminum or black painted aluminum finish. GIVI Trekker Alaska cases are constructed from riveted aluminum panels, capped with reinforced technopolymer and outfitted with stainless steel hinges. Trekker Alaska cases are compatible with most GIVI side case racks, aside from those made exclusively for Trekker Outback or V35 and V37 side cases.
A dual-function locking mechanism operated with a single key is all that's needed to open the lid or detach the case from its rack. GIVI Trekker Alaska cases feature a hook mechanism that enables them to be held on their racks in a slight outward tilt for easier loading; this is especially helpful on bikes with large top cases. Webbing loops are incorporated into the lids for lashing down additional gear. Virtually every piece of the Alaska case is replaceable, from the rack attachment points, to the lock assembly to the hinge and handle to ensure this case is with you for many years to come.
- Pair of 36-liter capacity side cases that either has a natural aluminum or black painted aluminum finish
- Aluminum and reinforced technopolymer construction
- Stainless steel hinges
- Compatible with most GIVI Monokey racks (aside from those made for the Trekker Outback or V35 and V37 series)
- Ergonomic handle integrated into the lid hinge
- Four belt-strap loops integrated into the structure of the lid
- Strength and structure of the hinge allows the lid to be opened completely without retention straps
- Tilt assist for loading and rack attachment
- Keyed alike, includes an extra lock cylinder for a top case
- 56.2cm L x 37.4cm W x 26cm D (22.1" L x 14.7" W x 10.2" D)
- Made in Italy
- Sold as a pair