SENA 10S BLUETOOTH HEADSET
Note: Call or visit any MotoMarket store to schedule the free installation service.
The Sena 10S is the upgraded version of Sena’s flagship Bluetooth headset for motorcycle helmets, the SMH10. Talk to 3 riding companions via HD audio, up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) away, take calls, listen to music, and more. Riders can connect with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth motorcycle headsets using Universal Intercom™.
Stunning HD quality sound is a hallmark of the 10S, and so is Sena’s Advanced Noise Control that ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. Bluetooth 4.1 technology, improved stereo Bluetooth speakers, and advanced architecture create a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience you’ll love.
The Sena Smartphone App makes configuring your 10S a snap! Change settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. You can also set up your 10S to pair up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Module: 57 g (2 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Earbud port built into each clamping unit
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio-frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer