NOLAN N60-5 STONER
This is Nolan’s entry-level road full-face helmet which maintains and enriches the much appreciated technical characteristics of its predecessor, the N64. The sport-inspired design, ample technological specifications, and the wide range of graphics available make the N60-5 an interesting product for those looking for an essential and versatile road full-face helmet.
Nolan N60-5 Air-booster Technology ventilation system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider's head needs more. The cheek pads have removable covers—an exclusive system designed for the comfort of those wearing glasses.
- Polycarbonate outer shell: Nolan uses only LEXAN® polycarbonate of SABIC Innovative Plastics (already General Electric Plastics) for its products, a material usually used for visors characterized by its extreme flexibility, capable of ensuring optimum performance, so excellent products for quality and safety.
- Ventilation System AirBooster technology: The exclusive "AirBooster Technology" ventilation system ensures optimal ventilation where the pilot's head needs more: air is in fact drawn from the front air intakes and forced, without dispersion, in the most critical areas, to ensure maximum comfort even in extreme driving conditions. The ventilation system also consists of: - air intake air vent allows ventilation at the mouth and conveys air directly on the visor, limiting its fogging; - rear extractor integrated into a rear spoiler, allows the expulsion of hot and spoiled air.
- Pillows with removable padding: To further facilitate washing, the pillows are fitted with internal foam padding extracted from the fabric liner lining.
- Eyewear Adaptive: Exclusive system designed for the comfort of those wearing glasses. Quickly and easily, it allows obtaining a space for the eyeglasses in the pillow. It is reversible, as it is possible to bring the puffs back to the initial configuration.
- Retention system with micrometric adjustment