NOLAN N60-5 REPLICA DAVIES
The new Nolan N60-5 is an entry-level road full-face helmet of Nolan confirms and enriches the already appreciated technical features of the predecessor N64.
Nolan N60-5, an exciting product for those who want an essential and versatile road front, thanks to the sporty design, the good technical equipment, and the wide availability of graphics. The Air-booster Technology ventilation system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider's head needs more. The cheek pads have removable covers—an exclusive system designed for the comfort of those wearing glasses.
- Polycarbonate outer shell: Nolan uses only LEXAN® polycarbonate of SABIC Innovative Plastics (already General Electric Plastics) for its products, a material usually used for visors characterized by its extreme flexibility, capable of ensuring optimum performance, so excellent products for quality and safety.
- Predisposition for Pinlock lens
- Ventilation System Airbooster technology: The exclusive "AirBooster Technology" ventilation system ensures optimal ventilation where the pilot's head needs more: air is drawn from the front air intakes and forced, without dispersion, in the most critical areas, to ensure maximum comfort even in extreme driving conditions. The ventilation system also consists of: - air intake air vent allows ventilation at the mouth and conveys air directly on the visor, limiting its fogging; - rear extractor integrated into a rear spoiler, enable the expulsion of hot and spoiled air.
- Pillows with removable padding: To further facilitate washing, the pads are fitted with internal foam padding that can be extracted from the fabric liner lining.
- Eyewear Adaptive: Exclusive system designed for the comfort of those wearing glasses. Quickly and easily, it allows obtaining a space for the eyeglasses in the pillow. It is reversible, as it is possible to bring the puffs back to the initial configuration.
- Retention system with micrometric adjustment