DAINESE ENDURO KNEE GUARD 2
The DAINESE Enduro Knee Guards 2 features a complex hybrid construction that mixes together the extra mobility and breathability of the nature-inspired Pro-Armor with the high durability and impact resistance of the ABS technology. The engineered construction is conceived to cover specific areas of the knee bones like the kneecap and the shinbone, while the extended Pro-Armor construction provides great coverage to cartilages in case of sliding falls. The three Crash Absorb pads offer extra protection on the inner section, avoiding bumps with the frame and other possible injuries. The ENDURO KNEE GUARD is developed around the shape of the knee to provide the rider with extreme freedom of movement while pedaling and maximum comfort even after several km of aggressive riding. The choice of those who are always looking for impossible lines to be drawn. Now you can safely.
- Dainese Smart Touch
- Micro injected knuckle inserts.
- Microinjection inserts on the fingers
- Soft inserts
- Ergonomics: Adjustable cuff strap, Neoprene Cuff, Pre-curved fingers
- Materials: Breathable and elasticated fabric, mesh fabric inserts, and micro-suede palm
- Airnet Reinforced Elastic Sock
- Crash Absorb Soft Memory Foam
- Jersey Hole Highly Breathable, Run-Resistant Mesh
- Calf Power Strap
- Pro Armor Knee Pads
- Abs Rigid Plates
- Crash Absorb Side Pads